Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Extra Ball, Bonus Blog

The last few weeks, I've constantly been looking under my shoulder. I've been checking under the bed, in my closet. Tasting my food for poison, peering around corners, tiptoeing past closed doors, speaking in hushed tones. It is spring after all, and Allergies could be anywhere.
Allergies!!!!


My homestay's backyard
Well, now Allergies are here. So now I'm using invulnerability pills; we'll see how that keeps Them away.

I think I win some kind of reward for most improved in my classes; my professor complimented my grand strides out of the blue today (I decided to worry about intonation instead of grammar for a few sentences...multitasking is too hard).


Speaking of the color blue, I learned a cool French phrase using blue, other than "Sacré Bleu!" (which is not cool). It is : "J'ai une peur bleue que..." It literally translates as "I have a blue fear that..." and indicates that one's fear is stronger than just any ordinary, non-blue fear.

Finally, on the color blue: the sky is blue. And it's going to be 26°C Thursday. That's 78.8°F. Hot damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment