Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Foresight

Hmmm. I don't know that two blog posts in such close proximity is permissible. I mean, a few hours later...

But, I don't foresee having much time for blogging in the upcoming two weeks (two weeks of Easter Break), so here goes.

My mom will be arriving in France Thursday!

Anyway, briefly, we will be traveling to Bordeaux and Carcassonne before returning to Aix for a few days.

Then next Thursday I leave for Italy, where I will be making my rounds through Venice, Florence; Pisa for an hour or two, and Rome.

I'm hoping my allergies aren't too bad any of these places. I've moved up to full dosage just in case.

Passover starts Monday night, as I will be in Carcassonne then. Probably going to be one of my less observed Passovers...

I hardly use my phone here in France. So little, that the amount it costs to keep it up and running may cover me sending some texts to the USA at the end. Or possibly just saving it and hoping it still works if I come back to France.

No pictures of the future yet. Though if you search Carcassonne or any of the Italian cities, you'll assuredly find something.

No comments:

Post a Comment